These were the Writers Write posts you enjoyed most in April 2014.
- Cheat Sheets for Writing Body Language - Translate emotions into written body language
- The Locked Room – A simple way to test your plot
- The Day Jobs of 12 Famous Poets - A comic
- The Author’s Promise - two things every writer should do
- The Top 21 Literary Quotes about Fools - April Fool’s Day
- Eight Personality Disorders - Illustrated
- What your writing equipment says about you - Pen or Pencil?
- Shades of Emotion - Creating Characters
- It’s all in the timing - What watching Disney (and Pixar) taught me about writing suspense
- Writing Sex Scenes - Part Three - Six Female Archetypes
I wish I wanted
you to be happy,
but really, I want
you to be with me.
Page 1 of 25
← Newer • Older →