I wish I wanted
you to be happy,
but really, I want
you to be with me.
Rachel Sussman documents The Oldest Living Things In The World
1) Antarctic Moss, (5,500 years old; Elephant Island, Antarctica)
2) La Llareta (Up to 3,000 years old; Atacama Desert, Chile)
3) Spruce Gran Picea (9,550 years old; Sweden)
4) underground Forest (
+3,000years old; Pretoria, South Africa) DECEASED
5) Dead Huon Pine adjacent to living Population segment (10,500 years old; Mount Read, Tansania)
6) Jōmon Sugi, Japanese Cedar (2,180-7,000 years old; Jaku Shima, Japan)
Rachel Sussman’s book, which was a project in 2010, had its official launch yesterday!
After September ended, our working life began with a classroom full of snacks & abbreviations!
Please, always say it,
for life is far too short and
there’s so little time.